The Pomerleau Team, a top real estate team operating under JP Willman Realty Twin Cities, is seeking an extremely talented Realtor to fill a Buyer Specialist role. The position plays an integral role in the team’s success and reports directly to the team’s lead buyer specialist. Significant experience is NOT required however a history of success, upward trajectory, a strong work ethic, and the desire to meet very high goals are necessities.
1. Follows-up with, presents to, and services buyers. This results in effective conversion rates for appointments into buyer agreements, and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
2. Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools, and all issues regarding homeownership.
3. Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
4. Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
5. Effectively negotiates purchase agreements for buyers on homes.
6. Attends Pomerleau Team weekly meetings and has a good attitude!
Given the team’s resources and buyer leads, it is expected that a buyer specialist on the Pomerleau Team close about 4 transactions per month for a minimum total of about 48 homes per year.
How do you grow?! Talented individuals will be awarded branch location in Twin Cities after proven success on the team.
Key Skills — What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
• People oriented
• Happy, positive
• Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
• Learning based
• Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
• Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
Will also need to get your Real Estate license if you don’t already have one.