The Pomerleau Team, a top real estate team operating under JP Willman Realty Twin Cities, is seeking a software developer to help create proprietary software for our real estate business and beyond. We are expanding our business and moving fast and this role will play a key role in our expansion. This is a huge opportunity that has the potential to go far! Additional information and more details are available upon request.
• Knowledge and experience with PHP
• Knowledge and experience with mySQL
• Knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS
• Some web design experience is preferred
• Some experience and overall technical knowledge developing web-based software applications and mobile applications
Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
• Being the team lead in creating a “complete” software system for our real estate team
• Handling all issues with the software
• Self-sufficient and able to drive the software forward
Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and most essential work activities in this job?
• Creating/developing real estate software/platforms
• Work closely with the Marketing Department
• Teach users how to use software as it becomes available
• Troubleshoot problems
• Purchase required hardware that the organization needs
• Help in the process of selecting talent to help with software creation (if needed)
• Coach, provide support, train, and help set the vision (if needed)
Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
• High drive for creating excellence
• The need to associate with the best
• Technically knowledgeable
• Detail oriented and thorough
• High integrity